Monday 11 February 2013

Personal Bits

 I've managed to fit in some personal stuff over the Xmas break. Mostly been drawing or digi - drawing but I've been trying to experiment with digi-painting and colouring somewhat, hasn't always gone very well but I need to start somewhere I guess. 

I've spent quite a bit of time trying to learn anatomy better. Its something I have wanted to do for quite a while. Also tried to get some life drawing done too.





I've been drawing some other things too, less about learning anatomy but trying to learn some new techniques using colour or mark making or just because I thought it would be kool to do.



I enjoyed drawing a lot more over Xmas because I could do more drawings of the things I found interesting and in the style that I like. I think every time I do a digi paint I get a little bit better.
I often don't think I've come very far as an artist, but looking at some of the things I have done over Xmas I know I couldn't of done them 2 years ago. So I guess I'm getting somewhere. Even if its nowhere fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment